There hasn't been a whole lot going on lately. So in order to post something (anything!) I will recap the last week or so. We had the usual green cuisine on St. Patrick's Day. Green pancakes, lime jello and gatorade. And bacon which I didn't know how to make green...and that's probably a good thing.
vintage
13 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, thanks for wasting my time. :)
I made the milk green for St. Patty's day. I tried to do pistachio pudding since it "magically" turns green from white, but the kids thought it was disgusting. Your ideas seem safe, I'll have to try that next year.
You are never a waste of my time - I wish you wasted more of my time, seriously!
Hi Amy!
It's Carrie Vanatter! I lurked from Lisa Leonard who connects to Gillian and Dave and now to you:)
Cute kids!
I can't IMAGINE your week being boring, you are the life of the party:)
Fun to see you on here!
Post a Comment