We had a great weekend. Full of BBQs, water parks and of course fireworks. Here is a recap of the festivities:


Brady and Taylor having fun at Splash City.

Hubba hubba and chubba chubba.

They don't get much cuter or much more patriotic than this one.

Waiting for the fireworks to start at the St Louis Arch.

Avery watching her first fireworks show from the comfort of Deor's lap. She was very interested and alert.

Taylor and her friend Jenna enjoying the fireworks. That look is priceless!
Happy 4th of July from the Cimas!
3 comments:
Those Cimas are a cute bunch!
Cute pictures. Avery is a cutie, can't wait to see her in a few weeks. You and Taylor have the EXACT same smile.
CUTE pictures!! I love families that dress in red, white, and blue on the fourth of July! I try - but somehow by the end of the night, I always end up as the lonely one in my festive colors.
Post a Comment