
This is Taylor. She started kindergarten yesterday. We have really been looking forward to this day for some time. She is ready to do the big girl stuff and I am ready to have her ask someone else a million questions all day. Some of her favorites, "Why does he wear glasses?" "Why does she have short hair?" "Why does he have his ears pierced?" "How old are you?" "How old will you be next year?" "Why do I have to wear short sleeves?" You get the idea. I am going to miss her though. She is a great shopping partner (minus the million questions) and is wonderful at playing with Avery. I only cried a little when we left her at school. Not like the sobfest on Brady's first day. Oh speaking of Brady, here he is on the first day of second grade.

The first day was just a 2-hour orientation type day. When I picked Taylor up she said "Aw, I didn't even have lunch or recess yet." Brady said all they did was label folders. He said he is really looking forward to his first full day on Monday. So am I kids! Let the school year begin!
2 comments:
So cute!! I see you in both of your kids. They are adorable. We have a kindergartner this year too, but our schools don't start until after labor day, so we still have 3 weeks!!
I meant to say I see you in your oldest two kids! I realize you have a baby, but it's hard for me to tell on babies!!
Post a Comment