Thursday, February 11, 2010

Look what she can do


As you can hear, we are all very excited for her.

7 comments:

Amy W. said...

Woohoo! Way to go Avery!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Jodi said...

So cute! And I love the proud mom screams and laughing in the background!

Gardner3 said...

Yay! I love all the screams in the background.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! Adorable!

Darcy said...

So cute! I loved to hear your voice! It is so fun, even after all these years, to hear you still using the same expressions - Brock too. I loved Brock's comment in the background, "What'd I do?" In reference, I'm sure, to a line from Tommy Boy. :) I miss you!

Jack Cima said...

Way to go Avery, it was exciting to see her walk.

It was fun being with all of you for Brady's Baptism.

Love and Miss you all.

Grandpa Jack