I hear everything is bigger and better in Texas. Sounds like fun. I'm anxious to know why Texas? With all the moving around you do, I sure wish you'd make your way up to Seattle! Make sure to send out a fowarding address so I can still send a Christmas card (because I know the highlight of your Christmas is a card from me :)) Good luck with everything!
4 comments:
Hey, I saw this house on Craiglist.
I was thinking the same thing as Krista! :) Please keep in touch so we can meet up before you go.
What takes you to Texas? Good luck with all the moving stuff!
I hear everything is bigger and better in Texas. Sounds like fun. I'm anxious to know why Texas? With all the moving around you do, I sure wish you'd make your way up to Seattle! Make sure to send out a fowarding address so I can still send a Christmas card (because I know the highlight of your Christmas is a card from me :)) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment