Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look at my baby!!



More like, "look at Brock's baby!" Isn't she so cute? I can't wait for her to be born so shelby can hold her.

4 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We are so excited that you started this. Now, we just need to get you writing.

Nice to meet you Shelby.

a wynn wynn situation said...

Yipee!!!! And that really is a Brock baby :)
I'm so excited to be able to see what you're up to especially with a new baby so soon!
love you!

KC said...

What a great photo of the baby!! We think she looks just like Taylor!!!! We miss you guys!

Love, The Echols Family :)

Rachel Powell said...

Right Amy...Blame Shelby for the blog. We all know its you. Oh, and those 4d sonograms are awesome, but a little freaky too. I can see her FACE!! And She looks like taylor...or Lizzie's baby elise. I'm still rubbin git in that i've held her and you haven't. Mwah-ha-ha!!