Monday, September 29, 2008

Something you should know about me

Now while I do not possess a sense of smell, I do have a sense of taste. Last night at dinner I was reminded of another sunday dinner not too long ago when Shelby and her family came over for my most delicious pork salad. Her adorable two year old (who loves me very much) came over to me and showed me her wet hand. I instantly tasted whatever had caused the moisture and was mortified when at the same moment I realized what I was tasting, Shelby had asked her where she got it and she was pointing to her diaper. I tasted her pee. Why did I do that? More importantly, why can't shelby just let it go? It isn't the funniest thing ever, is it?

7 comments:

shel7by said...

i think it is.

Amy Cima said...

Why must you continue to torment with this memory? Is it because I am and will continue to be Preslie's favorite since we have a special "bond." Am I really leaving a comment on my own blog?

Heather said...

amy or more especially shelby. Thanks for getting a blog going. Amy swore she would always keep in touch and she is lapsing. Maybe cuz she has new great friends. Whatever the reason I am glad now that I can keep up on one of my favorite families. you check out my blog at shirleycrew.blogspot.com

a wynn wynn situation said...

Yummmy! I love that your olfactory isn't stellar- more fun to play tricks on you it is :) (Best if said with a yoda accent)

Lisa said...

Shelby, My name is Lisa and I have been begging my friends to make a blog for me, but they refuse. Apparently they like to leave me out of their fun. It is evident that they do not love me like you love Amy. Would you be willing to make me a blog and I will in return furnish you with embarassing stories of Amy during her illustrious career at Franklin Covey? Think about it.

Krista said...

I think you should rename this post, "Did you know Amy has a potty mouth?"

shel7by said...

hi lisa. happy birthday yesterday.