Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Babies and Vampires

So, what do you get when you cross a brand new baby with the biggest movie of the year?  A Vampire Baby Shower, of course!  My dear friends Shelby and Krista wanted to have a shower for me and thought that the best thing to give a mother of three is a night out on the town. Since it was opening night, we had a Twilight-themed baby shower.  Shelby made this "killer" invitation that makes me laugh out loud:

Krista made a delicious dinner at her house which was decorated in a red/black motif, because doesn't that just scream "welcome to the world, sweet baby girl?"
 Then we went to the movie and ended the night having ice cream at Steak and Shake, because we had to dish about the movie!I love my friends!  Thanks for the great time ladies!  And since this is supposed to be a post about Avery's baby shower, I should probably include a picture of her.  She is 6 weeks old today.

8 comments:

shel7by said...

that looks like good times. wait, mami wasn't sitting there... this photo is a lie.

but i'm glad your baby chewed her way out so we could celebrate.

i'm thankful for amy. i couldn't ask for a better friend.

a wynn wynn situation said...

FUN!!!

Heather said...

That is awesome. That is such a great idea. Cal and I were out for the midnight showing with some ladies from the stake. NUTS!!

heidi said...

congratulations amy! avery is beautiful! hope you don't mind me peeking into your recent life-we are fam right?

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Looks like you had a good time (except for you had to watch the movie, which I REALLY didn't like - but I think I'm the only one in the world who thinks that)

Amy Tree said...

Amy Cima! your family keeps growing! what a fun baby shower. check out my blog, I have a little girl also.

The Cannons said...

So Fun! You are loved!