
This is Brock's mom. She is a baby whisperer. She could calm Avery down and get her to sleep like no one else can. She visited us for 8 days and was so helpful. She did lots of laundry and ironing, cleaned my couch cushions, hemmed Brady's karate pants and took us out for meals. She also created the spotlight poster for Taylor's preschool that I have been putting off since August. Good thing she is artistic because now Taylor has an awesome poster. My kids are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. They are always welcome to visit.

This is Avery. She is one month old today. I'd like to say that time is going fast, but when you stay inside holding a baby for 30 days it really feels like a month. She cries a lot, but we are going to keep her. She is precious.
3 comments:
Yay for wonderful grandmas! I am so glad you have some great help.
Avery is so beautiful! She is already looking so much bigger. The crying stuff is so hard- hang in there my friend.
Off topic, but I chatted with Ashley Adams today and she was asking about you. I told her you were doing wonderful with a great husband and 3 beautiful kids. She told me to tell you hi- so HI AMY!
She IS precious--can't wait to meet her. Happy one month!
When Grandma Ann gets tired of you guys----tell her she can come to my house. I'll save all my mending and laundry, and hold my breath.
Oh, and why did your cushions need to be cleaned???? (I think I know the answer :)
Please send Grandma Ann to our house. We have many things that need hemming, couches that need cleaning and baby that needs whispering to - (or just a good beating).
Congrats on your cute baby AND your vampire party. You are so lucky.
Post a Comment