Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We're getting there, folks.

Looks like our 13 month-old is finally getting some hair.  Too bad she still won't keep a bow on so people are constantly thinking she is a boy.  Sigh.


5 comments:

Amy Tree said...

love the "bed head"! I gave Ally pigtails today for the same reason...they were tiny and sad though!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I can't get past her expression to look at her hair - she's hilarious.

Heather said...

love it! her face is like "Mom do not post anything about my hair on your blog" she is still super cute. hair or not! :)

Mark and Juli said...

What a cute picture, makes you want to laugh and give her a big hug and kiss. Grandpa Jack misses her and is looking forward to February when we will see her again.

Has she been to see Santa Claus yet with her big brother and sister?

Grandpa Jack said...

The e-mail from Julie and Mark is really from me. I guess I need to learn how to use the web-site.