I love this. I took my 2 yr old to the park this evening in his pj's because he'd soaked his clothes and we were at my Mom's. I felt pretty ghetto about that. We once had b-day cake for dinner too. You do what you gotta do!:)
What is so white trash about your daughter appreciating a delicious frosty beverage? I did the lime jello last night too, but the lucky charms is a great idea!
4 comments:
I love this. I took my 2 yr old to the park this evening in his pj's because he'd soaked his clothes and we were at my Mom's. I felt pretty ghetto about that. We once had b-day cake for dinner too. You do what you gotta do!:)
ugh! lucky charms why didn't I think of that. My kids would have loved that. You are a great mom!
What is so white trash about your daughter appreciating a delicious frosty beverage? I did the lime jello last night too, but the lucky charms is a great idea!
I love the pictures of the big gulp kids with all of my heart. My kids like (my) big gulps as well.
Post a Comment