Avery was the baby Jesus in the Nativity play at the Baptist preschool that Taylor attends. Here she is with her "holier" family. It was a very convincing performance. The perfect combination of fussiness and sweet goodness. I think she has a future in the theater. In other news, Avery is officially 2 months old and smiling like crazy. If this picture doesn't make you happy, you may be dead inside. (Don't mind the baby acne though)
vintage
13 years ago
4 comments:
How cool!! She's so darling. And I love your Christmas card- it's just gorgeous.
my baby is also 2 months old, almost 3 and smiling. Avery is adorable!
"Wow. um, that's really neat that they'd let YOU guys do that... " said Taylor's teacher whom we believe might have a small distaste for those of the LDS faith...
Just peeking in on your life. Jodi told me she had a link to your blog. I love the pregnant picture--the face you are making is AWESOME. our family blog is www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot.com if you are bored sometime. Oh, I don't know at a 2am feeding or something.
Post a Comment