
It never turns out well. Poor Avery. Already she is becoming famous. Brock and I will do our best to make sure she lives a "normal life". We'll make her do her homework with a tutor while she is on the road and keep her money in a savings account until she is old enough to know how to wisely spend it. We're sure with these precautions in place, she'll never fall in love with a lady dj.
4 comments:
Nice, she is famous!
I like the picture, did you do the page?
So cute!! Of course all your children will be famous...duh.
Hey Amy,
This is like my best day ever! First, I found Karen's blog through a mutal friend here in Seattle. I knew if you had a blog, you'd be on Karen's list, and then, I found you! (I also found Steph!)
I've spent the last 30 minutes reading all about you and your family and wishing so badly that we stayed in better touch. Wanna start now?
Adorable baby! I'll start watching for her on the big screen.
It has been forever. How are you! Things look great baby is gorgeous and famous. Get in touch will chat and catch up.
Post a Comment