Monday, October 6, 2008

some cute pics of my kids

i made these guys. i am awesome. shelby took some preggers pics of me, too, so that gives you something to look forward to.



shelby's favorite



.

7 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

super cute kiddos- and you better post the prego pics, or else :)

Unknown said...

Your kids are just too cute! I can't even imagine how absolutely adorable the new little girl will be. Dido on the preg pics. :)

Gillian said...

First, "Amy", you DO make awesome kids. I miss them.
Second, your friend Shelby takes the most amazing pictures. What a cool person she must be.
Third, I wish I had thought of this blog myself--genius!

Rolph Family said...

You are awesome! Of course cute kids and nice picture taking Shelby.

Anonymous said...

they are getting soooo big!

Gina said...

What the...?? Amy has a BLOG? Here I am on Karen's blog and one incorrect click takes me to some pictures of adorable children and they are yours! Well, I hope you weren't trying to keep it secret because I am totally crashing this blogging party :)

Gina

p.s. Good luck with everything next week!

Katie Price said...

So Taylor is absolutely beautiful and does Brady look just like his dad? Remember when I told Shelby I thought your husband was a babe and she told him? Sheesh that was embarrassing.