Whot! The ladies are ready for some sun. Where did you take her? I don't think Logan can rock the pink car, but he def needs a real hair cut.
Did you save any of her hair. My mom did when I was little and she still has it in my baby book.
This is Mae (AGAIN!) Avery looks adorable! SHES A CUTIE PIE! I don't know weither she looks like you or brock in the picture! ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Whot! The ladies are ready for some sun. Where did you take her? I don't think Logan can rock the pink car, but he def needs a real hair cut.
Did you save any of her hair. My mom did when I was little and she still has it in my baby book.
This is Mae (AGAIN!) Avery looks adorable! SHES A CUTIE PIE! I don't know weither she looks like you or brock in the picture! ;-)
Post a Comment